[3830] SS CW WT2P SO Unlimited Limited-Ant HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@cedrick.io
Subject: [3830] SS CW WT2P SO Unlimited Limited-Ant HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 04:24:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 13
OpMode: SO2R

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Fun weekend. Got some antenna work done Saturday AM before the contest (put out
my NE-SW BoG, repaired the LoG including replacing the transformer).

Conditions were great Saturday night on 40, I ended up getting 102/hr on 40.
High bands were a disappointment again this year, even more so on Sunday
afternoon. Was not terribly surprised to not have over 150 on 80M this year
since activity was quite spread out on 40/20 overnight.

Got all the sections except for VI. Wrong place, wrong time, I guess.

Didn't quite get my personal best from here a few years back, but had fun.
Finished the contest at 0130Z to go out and hang with friends at the local
watering hole.

May do a Sunday afternoon only effort in SS SSB in a couple weeks.

73
WT2P

Flex 6600, PGXL, TGXL. EFHW, 40/20 fan dipole, 80/15/10 fan dipole (rarely
used), NE/SW BevFlex BoG, Full sized backyard LoG.