[3830] SS CW NK4O Single Op Limited-Ant LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ajstockton@me.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NK4O Single Op Limited-Ant LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 03:58:28 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NK4O
Operator(s): NK4O
Station: NK4O

Class: Single Op LP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 11.75

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

No luck with the un-assisted 'sweep'. Maybe next year!  PR DE SB & MB were
never heard here.  I didn't have the time to spend on SS as planned as my wife
recently broke her ankle, so I have been on 'duty'.  My 2nd goal on this one was
to be most incredibly accurate on my copy, regardless of QRM, asking for every
repeat whenever there's the slightest doubt!  Let's see how that one plays out.
Had fun chasing Lu (W4LT) & Ryan (N0OJ) from FCG on the club tab of the
online scoreboard.  Thanks for the Q's 73 -AJ