[3830] SS CW K0BJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brucefrahmk0bj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0BJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 03:52:06 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K0BJ
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: K0BJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Other than COVID years I've been HS0ZLB/E2X this time of year for the last
decade. Thus it was a 'new' treat having the fun of SS hunting mults and working
friends.

I signed U but never went to spotting so am filing in B class.  I was surprised
that with no spotting I missed only AB(?) and NL mults.  No doubt VO1MP would
have made the log but for just being newly SK. He will be missed on the air.