[3830] SS CW N0AX SO Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hwardsil@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N0AX SO Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 03:33:28 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N0AX
Operator(s): N0AX
Station: N0AX

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 23
OpMode: SO2R

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I sure wish I had stopped at 800 to be in an exact tie with W2GD!  This was
definitely a BIC contest, with the conditions so crazy, and I *knew* John wasn't
going to quit, so I didn't either.  We both watched the scoreboard and it went
back and forth all day on Sunday.  Having a strong challenge made it fun and my
hat's off to W2GD.

On Saturday, 20-10 meters were HOT so I decided to get all of the northern mults
I could right away in case the predicted CME hit - and it did.  With QRP, I
can't just power through pileups, so it was good to have all of the Canadian
multipliers in the log by 0230Z - the last was ONS.  My overall last mult was
LA.

Thanks to all the other ops for pulling my signal through - I hope I returned
the favor.

73, Ward N0AX