[3830] SS CW VE1RM(@VE1JS) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gerry@ve1rm.ca
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE1RM(@VE1JS) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 23:26:15 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: VE1RM
Operator(s): VE1RM
Station: VE1JS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Novs Scotia
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5
Remote Operation

  160:    0
   80:    0

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

It was very fun to put NS on the first time it is a multiplier.
I've not had my VE1RM call on the air much in the past 30 years!
A huge debt of gratitude to John, VE1JS.  I sprung the idea of remote
out of the blue, and he want for it!   I could not ask for a better remote
host.

Though the internet is fibre from Bell, at weird times, I had huge jitter, on
the order of 500mS.  Nothing I could do but wait.  Other than that, Mumble and
Anydesk was flawless.

Elecraft K4, KPA500, KAT500, Tribander at 15 metres, 40m vertical, and an 80m
doublet that did not hear.

The aurora on Sunday was rough.

Only missed PR!