[3830] CQWW SSB CR2S(EA1BP) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CR2S(EA1BP) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 13:14:52 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: CR2S
Operator(s): EA1BP
Station: CR2S

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Azores Island

  160:   67     8       24
   80:  119     8       31
   40:  194    14       63
   20:  340    21       77
   15:  964    26      102
   10: 1556    24      108
------------------------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Hi all!
Thanks to all Contester for logging me in their logs!
Good fun...I wish it could be a 72 hours test.
I love QRP, but honestly... I was feeling 100 watts was QRP.
No space in the bands (40 / 20 meters). I was feeling small surrounded by
sharks.
Murphy visited me, of course (a bad connection in the tower driving crazy my ATU
and after the contest with the N1MM).
It is hard to take part without the help of the Cluster...I missed few
multipliers.
Next time I might get into the SO2R world! Lets see.

Special thanks to CU2CE and CU2Yl to take care of me during my time in the
island. They are great, like family to me.

Best regards

Miguel
CR2B (op EA1BP)