[3830] CQWW SSB LU8DPM(LU7DW) SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu8dpm@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LU8DPM(LU7DW) SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 12:46:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: LU8DPM
Operator(s): LU7DW
Station: LU8DPM

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: GF03

   10: 3751    38      153
------------------------------

Radio: Yaesu FT1000MP, Tentec Titan,
Antennas: 4 x 5 element Yagi @ 12,24,36,48meter; 6 elements @ 30meter
Soft: Qartest 13.9.1

It was planned as a full time operation for test the new 10 meter antenna system

(4 x 5 element yagi) @ LU8DPM.... unfortunately due the big thunder storm in the
start of the contest, after 6 hours, we lost the electricity...(it returned 18Hs
GMT), therefore the best hour 8 hours of opening on Saturday morning,
we operated with 50watts from a small generator, as I couldn't run in any freq,
I was trying to maximize my score working as S&P as much mults as possible.
When the electricity came back, contest really started for me. I've worked
several multipliers with signal almost zero and other ones were missing because
didn't copy me (DU, XU, 3V, VK8 the strongest). It was my 38th CQWWSSB in a row,
I hope to be in the next one.

Working my friends @ K3LR (they did an amazing job!) makes me happy. I'm very
glad to hear a fantastic number of SA station on the contest. I hope more
station will aim to us in next one.

Thanks to Mario and Mabel for being wonderful hosts one more time!

73, Claudio LU7DW