[3830] CQWW SSB YT5A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB YT5A M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 11:09:46 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: YT5A
Operator(s): YT1AD YT1HA YT2T YT3M YT3W YT3TT YU1BV YU2FG YU6DX YU8A YU9DX
9A3NY Z30A
Station: YT5A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Vitanovac

  160:   600    11       59
   80:  1792    15       80
   40:  3312    31      127
   20:  3508    38      140
   15:  3139    38      145
   10:  2075    38      146
-------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

Thanks for qso's!
It was great contest, see you in CW part.
Big thanks to Simo YT3M for all the antenna work!
Thanks to Dado 9A3NY and Zlatko who drove from far away to work contest.
We dedicate this contest to our friend Vlada YU1KX who passed away thos year.
He was a great operator and a member of YT5A.
Thanks to our host Hrane YT1AD/YT5A for everything.
Best wishes to all, and good luck in CW part of the game.

Members of YT5A crew