[3830] CQWW SSB SN7D(SQ7D) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sq7d@onet.pl
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SN7D(SQ7D) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 19:04:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: SN7D
Operator(s): SQ7D
Station: SN7D

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 41
OpMode: SO2R

   15: 1081
   10:  750
------------------------------

There's nothing to be ashamed of. I am not the contester, just enthusiast.
I'm looking for a good method against drowsiness :)
Not too many SO2R points due to tiredness. Hard to focus on anything.
Top band vertical match failed and just some hundret watts was possible there.
Rest of junk was just fine. Saturday was excellent, Sunday not as it should be
but I doubled the number of QSOs. At Sunday evening - calling on 20m there
nobody heard me, I decided to make some noise at 40 and 80m with many 1 point
qsos but every three is equall to DX.
New goals for next year, it is competition with yourself.
There should be a new overlay - lazy old guy :)

Thanks for all calls - are priceless!