[3830] CQWW SSB WA7BNM SOSB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WA7BNM SOSB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 16:37:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: WA7BNM
Operator(s): WA7BNM
Station: WA7BNM

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: S.Calif

   15:  318    29       91
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Sometimes I feel "loud" and sometime I don't. Many QSOs were a
struggle to complete in this one. Beat my score from last year, but only because
I had more mults to make up for the fewer QSOs. Had to QRT at 1640Z Sunday so
don't know what the remainder of the contest was like, but signals to EU seemed
down from Saturday.

Rig: Elecraft K4D - 100 watts
Antenna: SteppIR DB-36 at 70 ft
Antenna: Optibeam OB16-3 at 50 ft fixed SE

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)