[3830] CQWW SSB WW4LL M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, freddennin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WW4LL M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 11:33:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): K4NV N8VW KU8E K4BAI NN9DD WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:    3     3        3
   80:  112    14       51
   40:  343    24       82
   20:  364    31      109
   15:  500    36      117
   10:  797    30      119

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

N8VW, Pat, joined us for the first time and is a welcome addition.  Remote
operation from GA, which is a big change after working from ME for the last 4
years.  Had a couple of issues with N1MM that Pat is reporting.  Conditions not
quite as good on Sunday as Saturday.  As usual, our achilles heel was MULTS.

Thanks to all our OPs for playing and those that we worked.

73'...Fred, WW4LL