[3830] CQWW SSB N9TF SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N9TF SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 04:17:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Clarksville TN

   40:   1      1        1
   20:  10      6        5
   15:  21      7       10
   10:  10      6        7
------------------------------
Total:  42     20       23  Total Score = 4,515

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Went away for the weekend to my nieces wedding in IL. Made it home Sunday late
afternoon, after driving 6.5 hours back to TN and was able to squeeze in 53
minutes of operating time in the last 1.5 hours of the contest. S&Pd
quickly, bouncing around the bands hoping to pick up as many DX and zone mults
as possible. If an op didn't answer my call after 2 calls, or if a run op didn't
identify after working two ops, I moved on quickly. Felt like a sprint! I was
hoping for at least 60 Qs and 60 total mults. Missed that by a bit.
10/15/20 meters all had similar prop to SA and Caribbean here.
I did find one JA on 15 to work that heard me as well as
two different DX entities in zone 33. One on 15 the other on 20. All the rest
of the contacts were VE/SA and Caribbean.
No travels planned for the November CQWW CW, and the plan is for a FT effort.

73 Gene, N9TF

Rig, K3S 100 watts to 6BTV ground mounted.