[3830] CQWW SSB N5AW SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N5AW SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 02:37:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: TX (EM00)

  160:    1     1        1
   80:    7     6        6
   40:   69    19       39
   20:  187    27       72
   15:  363    30       85
   10:  312    28       85
------------------------------
Total:  939   111      288  Total Score = 1,030,617

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

All kind of problems. SteppIR not working so no rotary antenna on 10 or 20.
Could not get any of my headsets with a mic to work so had to use the Elecraft
hand mic.
Very difficult to run with mic in one hand and other with restricted movement
due to recent shoulder surgery. That's just part of the problems but despite
that I enjoyed the improved conditions over recent years.