[3830] CQWW SSB E2A(@HS0ZGD) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, e21eic@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB E2A(@HS0ZGD) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 02:17:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: E2A
Operator(s): LA7JO DL3DXX ZL3WW HS0ZDY HS4RAY E25KAE E20NKB E21EIC
Station: HS0ZGD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: BanTaBong, Thailand

  160:    1     1        1
   80:  102    12       84
   40:  476    27       84
   20:  728    32      110
   15: 1586    37      132
   10: 2171    36      131
------------------------------

Club: SIAM DX GROUP / BCC

Comments:

Special thanks to Champ E21EIC our team leader who has always made an
unbelievable amount of QSOs, to Super Dietmar DL3DXX who has rescued us from
multiple technical challenges, and to Dusko ZL3WW who managed to fix our cable
problems up on the main tower on Saturday!  Thanks also to our electrical wizard
Sam HS0ZDY and our station manager Ray HS4RAY who came before the contest to
organise everything.

Overall, the band conditions were better than last year.  Good on the high bands
but challenging on the low bands.  We had the usual obstacle on 80m with the
band restriction that keeps us on 3600 for TX.

This year, we again set a new Zone 26 record, in memory of Fred Laun K3ZO/HS0ZAR
whom have been a long time supporter of our club.

CU All in CQWW CW!

73, Stig LA7JO/HS0ZGD (host)
"Ban Ta Bong"
The Center of the World