[3830] CQWW SSB KP4AA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KP4AA M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 01:49:47 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KP4AA
Operator(s): KP4AA N0HJZ W2XX NP3Y
Station: KP4AA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Puerto Rico

  160:   33     6       17
   80:  357    17       73
   40:  885    25       97
   20: 1979    37      130
   15: 1846    37      128
   10: 2466    35      140
------------------------------

Club: Non Elite Contest Consortium

Comments:

Our goal was to break the Puerto Rico MS record established in 1982 by NP4A, et
al.We fell short by a little over 7 percent but our score is the second highest
ever MS score from Puerto Rico and overtook the MS score and effort from KP3Z
from 2021 with Operators NP4Z, W9KKN, N4YDU and N6MJ. We're extremely proud of
what we did with small 3 element monobanders and wires on the low bands.