[3830] CQWW SSB K7VIT SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K7VIT SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:39:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 14.7

  160:
   80:    2     2        2
   40:   15     6       12
   20:   87    24       49
   15:   88    21       33
   10:  122    19       41
------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Thanks for a fun contest. I thought band conditions were much better for me this
year.  10m did the heavy lifting for me with a lot of Oceania Q's while all of
my Europe Q's were on 20m. Maybe that was because of my timing.

In the middle of the test, I had some fun with 2 x 0-point QSO's. I talked with
2 newer local hams who were interested in the CQ WW contest. I hope to follow up
with them and help them get involved with our club. New blood is always good for
our hobby. :<))

73,  Jerry