[3830] CQWW SSB K3HW SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3hw73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3HW SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 23:50:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Limerick, PA

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:   29    10       21
   15:   76    14       47
   10:   50    11       32
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First major contest since the house fire. I was able to make some points from
the HOA rental, using the Alpha Antenna HOA buster antenna, tuning up the
downspouts.  Kind of amazed how this works.  It is like using a vertical antenna
so you are pretty much at the mercy of propagation.  Conditions did not seem
good Saturday so only made 12 QSOs.  The rest were made Sunday.  Conditions did
not seem to pick up until around noon Sunday for me.  Had fun and made some
points.  Looking forward to a setup this time next year either back in at the
rebuilt house in PA or possibly /4.  73 for now de K3HW ..