[3830] NyQP N9NM SOCW YL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] NyQP N9NM SOCW YL LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 18:08:19 +0000
                    New York QSO Party - 2023

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SOCW LP
Class Overlay: YL
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    5
   10:    7
----------------------------
Total:  115     0       0  Mults = 28  Total Score = 6,440

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3 at 100w dipole ant

I had a lot of fun doing this contest. There were plenty of ops on the air, and
lots of counties. Having only one contest today, made it much less frantic.
There are plenty of good ops in NY, and I never ran out of stations to work. The
contest committee is well run, with simple and easy to understand rules. I
really had a good time doing this contest. Also it is neat having special
categories for rookies and YLs.