[3830] IlQP W9KM Portable LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP W9KM Portable LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 02:12:22 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2023

Call: W9KM
Operator(s): W9KM
Station: W9KM

Class: Portable LP
QTH: PUTN / BURO
Operating Time (hrs): 04:00

   40:    197
   20:     97
------------------------
Total:    294       0  Mults = 84  Total Score = 49,392

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

My apologies for the repeats. The location was not ideal, the local RFI was very
high and at times overloaded my IC-7300 with 1/4 vertical. The 40m was better, I
used a low-hanging 40m delta loop and was able to hear callers more or less.
Started 2 hours late and had to QRT at 6PM to dismount all the antennas and
cabling before getting dark.
73 and thanks to those who was able to work me. Until the next year!