[3830] JARTS AE1P Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae1p@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS AE1P Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 00:36:02 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: AE1P
Operator(s): AE1P
Station: AE1P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH

   80:    0     0
   40:   71    25
   20:  418    65
   15:  348    61
   10:  120    44
-------------------
Total:  957   197  Total Score = 494,667

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Elecraft K3S, ALS-1306, C19XR @ 55',40m doublet

If only I had spent one more hour in the chair...
I'm sure I would have broke 1000 q's ...next year.
With no penalty to have the telnet window open,
It was interesting to see who gets spotted and who
doesn't in real time...

Funny, 10m at the beginning of the week was wide open to JA,
morning and evening,not so much for W1's over the weekend
with some unsettled condx's.

It was nice to see some lower numbers for age of
ops, while also pleasing to see many high 80's
and several 90's in the mix ... hope everyone makes
it to next year.
Had fun, thanks for all the Q's...
73, Neil AE1P