[3830] JARTS MM9I(GM0OPS) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS MM9I(GM0OPS) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 23:07:40 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: MM9I
Operator(s): GM0OPS
Station: MM9I

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  133    37
   40:  323    61
   20:  389    74
   15:  342    78
   10:  114    51
-------------------
Total: 1301   301  Total Score = 916,846

Well that was fun and hard. Saturday was horrible conditions and I nearly
decided not to bother with the Sunday but I am happy that I did keep at it.
Sunday was much better with some good openings on 10ms to Far East and NA/SA.

Lower bands activity was ok but not as great as last year.

It would be nice for some more sections in this contest. You just know the SO2R
boys will be smacking it in. Also see LY5W comments, worth a read.

Thanks for all the QSOs...