[3830] TBDC N5RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N5RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 21:10:59 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4:48

Total:  QSOs = 193  Total Score = 818

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Condx were quiet early on, and a lot of QSB.  PY5XH called in 0023Z and G4AMT at
0130Z for 16 pointers.   Not much other DX -  8P5A, PJ2T, ZF2VE (all with good
signals) and a number of VE's.    Been fighting a cold.   Took a nap from
0330Z-0500Z when things really slowed down and noise was picking up.   Back to
bed at 0700Z after giving up on any type of EU sunrise opening.  Took some
medication and set the alarm for 1030Z so I could try for any VK's, JA's and
other Pacific DX.    Woke up at 1300z, after my sunrise.  Totally missed the
alarm apparently.  Uggh.

Thanks for the QSOs.

K4D + Alpha99 + Inverted Vee @ 80'.   No Receiving antennas.
N1MM+ Logging software.