[3830] JARTS GU0SUP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@suremail.gg
Subject: [3830] JARTS GU0SUP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 16:23:54 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  150    51
   15:  130    55
   10:   90    47
-------------------
Total:  370   153  Total Score = 130,203

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Only managed a few hours between other jobs, but great to see the higher bands
open so nicely, especially to JA.

My low band antennas were suffering in the wind and rain, so nothing on 40/80m
from here.

And aren't we all getting older!

I noted several ops that need to think about their macros! So many calling CQ
AA1AA AA1AA K, so if you miss their first CQ, you have to wait and see if they
are calling CQ or not. Much better to put TEST or CQ at the end.
I also got called with GU0SUP GU0SUP DE XXCHKKLJHG I know MY call, it's your I
need.

And some of this poor operating was from well known ops too.....

Anyway, great fun, and I had a ball...