[3830] WAG VE9AA SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG VE9AA SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 13:55:40 +0000
                    Worked All Germany Contest - 2023

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 5:18

   80:   42             21
   40:  104             25
   20:   65             26
   15:   56             25
   10:   86             25
----------------------------
Total:  353      0     122  Total Score = 129,198

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Vielen Dank to the many great DL ops with mostly FB signals. Some of you calls
are so familiar to me I sometimes think I only need half the letters and I can
guess the rest.  As always DK9PY had and awesome signal.  Hello to Olli DH8BQA
and many others.

You guys make this game fun.

First day high bands were almost a complete disaster (solar episode?) and late
at night the low bands not so great either, hi

Second day high bands had rebounded back and was actually able to run a little
bit and gather most missing mults on 10 & 15

Missed a few but this was not a full time effort as I recover from recent
injuries so BIC time was limited.

CU (all of a sudden!) in CQWW SSB (and CW)

Mike VE9AA....2 x IC7410 + 100% Wires (4 Sq's mostly)