[3830] NyQP KA2WIK SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NyQP KA2WIK SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 02:10:02 +0000
                    New York QSO Party - 2023

Call: KA2WIK
Operator(s): KA2WIK
Station: KA2WIK

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 10:52

  160:
   80:    7
----------------------------
Total:  289     0       0  Mults = 75  Total Score = 43,928

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Had planned on doing portable until Mr. COVID paid me a visit in the week
leading up to event. Thankfully it cleared up the day before. Looking forward to
doing portable op next year!

Heard and worked all sorts of NFR members both fixed and mobile. Thank you to CU
and QO for the great mobile op and county mults! Hoping that NFR has a score
that reflects our great effort and how much fun we had doing it.