[3830] KRC SST OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] KRC SST OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 21:17:31 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Oct 20

Call: OG6B
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21TA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.8

   20:   2     2
Total:   2     2  Total Score = 4

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Winter conditions hitting in. Earlier dark, thus
higher band MUFs declining. Early SST 14 MHz was
nil. Next Tim N3QE showed up and it took me till
2037Z to gain attention. Then I heard Mike K4RUM
weak. An Aurora-gradient pushed the signal slowly
to stronger levels and finally after 20 minutes
we made the QSO at 2057Z. I checked 7 MHz from
time to time, no SST-activity. Coming weekend
will be for Worked All Germany (1500Z tomorrow).

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA NP2ZA #1856 CWops