[3830] CaQP N6GP SO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6GP SO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 06:32:11 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SO HP
QTH: ORAN

   40:  118     46
   20:  239      6
   15:  266    124
   10:  167    116
--------------------

Club: Orange County CA ARC

Comments:

The condix on 15 and 10 were superb!   This is what we have been waiting for all
these years!   40 and 80 did suffer, but I'm not complaining.
I nearly matched my personal best from last year, but I did it with several
hours less.
Obviously I have a big hole in my score on 20 SSB, because my tribander does not
resonate up there.  Need to put up a different antenna for next year.
EI9JU had a smoking signal on 10 and 15.  Holy cow!

Tnx to the organizers for a weekend of great fun.
73,
Tim N6GP

Rig: TS 590 SG
Ant:  Wilson Tribander at 23' stuck at 30 deg
      40m inverted vee
      80m sloping dipole