[3830] Makrothen RTTY WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO/Single Xcvr LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO/Single Xcvr LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 23:40:19 +0000
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 6:69
Remote Operation

Total:  69  Total Score = 293,894

Scheduling conflicts required that I run the FT-2000 in Concord
remotely from Alameda on Friday evening.  Saturday afternoon & early
Sunday morning I was able to sit behind the radio and knob twiddle.
The space-WX was VERY accommodating for this GiG.  Working into EU
on 10-meters at 15:00z from California is QUITE a rarity - 'cept in
radiosport.
The FT-2000 was run at around 70-watts into a droopy 8JK Cobra array
and a 3-element 10-m Long John yagi, which tunes nicely as a dipole on
15-meters - Amazing.
Read more about this at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com