[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 16:37:52 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Oct 11

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 30 min

Total:  75  Mults = 75  Total Score = 5,625

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Getting ready for the ZO Fiesta so worked on some early cleaning and rest. Had
to leave CWT early to go to cancer center for first infusion of new
immunotherapy. The last one worked for 5 years with minimal side effects.
However, in July the scan revealed new growth on and in the my liver and it can
not be reached with surgery or radiation.  Hopefully it works, but it will be
months before the CT scan to see what is happening.

I am sorry to report that Mike Bill, N7MB died on Monday morning.  He was in my
wedding and we did radio and tower work together for 50 years.  I miss him
already.  He always was looking out for me when he went to garage sales and
would bring me wire or tools he found that were so useful to help me build the
station.  I visited him very recently and brought in Thai lunch when he was too
week to get out.  RIP OM and good friend.