[3830] CaQP N6RA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac6t@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6RA M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 22:33:19 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: N6RA
Operator(s): AC6T K6AW KN6KAX KN6TGT W6AAF
Station: N6RA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:  197      0
   20:  187     34
   15:  219    100
   10:  265    197

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

UCSB radio club effort.  We used our secondary callsign, N6RA in honor of Tom.
Thanks to Laura for helping us adopt Tom's callsign for the club.

We Tried to recruit many students to operate or observe.  Two operated phone for
a total of 5 hours.  We had some folks drop by to watch as well.
N1MM was disappointing as usual.  Lots of problems.  And some cable and headset
issues.  Need to clear this up before Sweepstakes.

Station equipment:  K3 + KAT500 + KPA500.   Skyhawk at 130 ft.  Inv V for 40.