[3830] CaQP K6QK M/S CntyExp HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bsemon@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6QK M/S CntyExp HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 21:06:37 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: K6QK
Operator(s): N7CW K6ZH N6ERD N6EEG N6CW
Station: K6QK

Class: M/S HP
Class Overlay: CntyExp
QTH: Imperial
Operating Time (hrs): 26.25

  160:
   80:   124    32
   40:   225   103
   20:   313   319
   15:   338   226
   10:   294   251
--------------------
Total:  1294   931  Mults = 58  Total Score = 333,152

Spectacular conditions both days - it's so much fun to have 10 M!  We got very
lucky - there was a power outage around us for about 6 hours on Saturday.
Fortunately, our host at the Desert View Tower has a large solar array which
powers much of the facility (except our building).  He was able to switch the
array to power us and it lasted until the power came back (including the amp and
the air conditioner).  Thanks for all the QSOs and especially those folks who
worked with us to get your calls correct.

73, Bud  N7CW