[3830] CaQP VA3DF SO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3df66@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP VA3DF SO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 13:39:28 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: VA3DF
Operator(s): VA3DF
Station: VA3DF

Class: SO HP
QTH: ONS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:    0      0
   20:   44     31
   15:   56     40
   10:   63     43
--------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I was flying (perhaps too close to the sun)! 4 hours into the contest and I had
lots of qsos and had worked all counties but 2 when I lost my internet. So I was
without spots, email, ability to connect to anything and so on.

This still persists as of Monday morning with signal strength from Bell Canada
being dramatically reduced from the norm. I can only write this using my phone
as a hot spot sitting in the garage as inside the house there isn't enough
signal level for a reliable connection.

Hard to concentrate on the contest when you know you have a major issue
unresolved so I did enough to get to 40K and packed it in.

As usual, it's a jungle out there...

73,

Doug
VA3DF