[3830] CaQP N1LN SO(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP N1LN SO(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 11:46:03 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5
OpMode: SO2R

  160:
   80:   12      0
   40:   76     10
   20:  108     53
   15:  124     70
   10:  104     88
--------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another fun California QSO Party! Always lots of action but by Sunday afternoon
not always a new one to work. Tried running on CW but that did not work even if
sending /NC or /4 after my call. Running on SSB was possible but very low rate
which was expected for being out of state.

Thanks to the organizers for their excellent job getting all the counties on the
air. The last one I worked for my sweep was Fresno.

73,
Bruce N1LN