[3830] CaQP NT6Q(N5ZO) SO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP NT6Q(N5ZO) SO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 02:06:09 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: SO HP
QTH: SDIE
Operating Time (hrs): 24
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    21     8
   80:   167    37
   40:   313    88
   20:   427   207
   15:   467   219
   10:   403   274
--------------------
Total:  1798   833  Mults = 58  Total Score = 408,958

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Score is practically same as last year with about 40 more total Qs but about 70
less CW Qs than last year.  To me it felt there was somewhat less CW activity
than last year and then you go where Qs are ie try more SSB.  Will be
interesting to see how it shakes out and what kind of CW/SSB split other
regulars had.  I think I heard even TV-Bob somewhere on SSB bands this year.
There was about 3x more EU DX from CQ zones 14 and 15 in my log than last year
and I worked several EU even on 10 meters both days.  Plenty of all multipliers
were available, only ones not worked and never heard were Canadians NL, NT, NU;
many Qs to pretty much all other mults.  Big numbers and serious entries from
many out of state participants, very different from most other QSO Parties.
This is really great contest and N6DE is doing great job on managing it.  Tnx
for Qs & 73 de Marko N5ZO