[3830] CaQP WA1FCN SO(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa1fcn@charter.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP WA1FCN SO(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 23:03:58 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SO(A) LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

   40:   87     35
   20:  109     67
   15:  108     72
   10:   78     70
--------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I decided to actually check for sure how many times I have been in CQP.
OK now I know  this was my 44th CQP.  I started with the very first one
in 1966 !    At 02:16 I managed the clean sweep from N7AUE/6 in Siera county.
I have only had about 4 clean sweeps in all those years.  So many calls
from the same guys year after year.   Thanks to K6AQL AGAIN for all his
trips around the state over several years. My last serious effort was in 2019.
    Antenna TH5 @ 75 ft    TH6 @ 45 ft. on two separate short towers.
   2 element 40 @ 75 ft.  Delta loop on 80.
         73 and Good Evening from Alabama      BoB WA1FCN