[3830] CaQP NK4O SO(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, AJSTOCKTON@me.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP NK4O SO(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 22:50:59 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: NK4O
Operator(s): NK4O
Station: NK4O

Class: SO(A) LP
QTH: SFL

   40:   30      5
   20:   69     41
   15:   57     26
   10:   28      5
--------------------
Total:  181     77  Mults = 52  Total Score = 36,712

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Did the entire contest with just my 40m VOVP Loop.  I should've put up the inv V
for 80m for a few more q's.  Never heard the 6 counties not worked, even though
I did see 3 pop up on band map.  Next year I'll be a bit strategic and use the
tools the CQP website offered for chasing the counties.  THANKS CA for the fun.
73 - AJ - NK4O

Kenwood TS850S * Palstar HF-Auto * 40 VOVP LOOP up 25 ft *
Software | N1mm via bootcamp on the MacBook Pro vs the usual Skookumlogger.