[3830] CaQP K6A(@KH7Y) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh7y@kh7y.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6A(@KH7Y) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 22:38:23 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: K6A
Operator(s): K6IJ KH7Y
Station: KH7Y

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AMADOR

  160:    21     0
   80:    90     0
   40:   267     0
   20:   232     0
   15:   357   120
   10:   274   111
--------------------
Total:  1241   231  Mults = 61  Total Score = 255,285

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Excellent conditions for the 30 hrs.  We had a number for problems, first being
the power was off all day Saturday,so used the generator and ran to the amps a
1/2 power.  S7 noise on many of the higher bands made for tough copy. And my
other operator had family duties so ended up being a old guy running two rigs.
We missed NT and NU.

Can't wait till next year.  Thanks Dean for your hard work, we had a great
time.

Thanks for all the QSO's 73, Brian K6IJ, Fred  KH7Y