[3830] CaQP ND0C SO QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randysdvm@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP ND0C SO QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 22:16:29 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SO QRP
QTH: MN

  160:    0      0
   80:   21      5
   40:   51     39
   20:   49     58
   15:   69     72
   10:   78    179
--------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I really enjoy the CQP but it has been a few years since my schedule has allowed
me to put in a serious effort.  The conditions were amazing.  In fact I was
hearing a lot of DX coming in from various directions and trying to focus on the
task at hand: working CA!  I took time out to watch some football and get some
sleep, but otherwise I was in the chair for most of the time.

Of course 10 meters was the real money band and I was able to get several short
runs there: 10 to 20 minutes at a time. But 15 and 20 were good, especially
Saturday afternoon. 80 and 40 were a bit disappointing Saturday evening, but a
bit better early Sunday morning.

I was able to beat my previous personal record for CQP and just sneaked by the
current QRP (unassisted) record.  We'll see how the other QRPers did and what
log checking does to my score!

Thanks and 73,
Randy, ND0C