[3830] 432FallSprnt K1WHS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K1WHS@metrocast.net
Subject: [3830] 432FallSprnt K1WHS Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 04:34:15 +0000
                    432 MHz Fall Sprint - 2023

Call: K1WHS
Operator(s): K1WHS
Station: K1WHS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN43mj

Total:  QSOs = 61  Mults = 26  Total Score = 1,586

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

I was sort of bummed out that I was too far north to get into the good DX that
was enveloping the Connecticut shoreline. Then I got called by K2CKA on ssb in
FM06 at 23:30 UT. Slowly the good conditions started to work their way up into
northern New England. The next DX contact was about 90 minutes later  as AA4ZZ
came thru on CW just after 0100 UT. Signals were very weak. A half hour later, I
managed to work K4LY in EM85 in SOuth Carolina on FT8. Signals never got strong,
but I was just thrilled to hear anything. Later on I heard and worked K4LY on
SSB with his 120 watts. It was very interesting that I never heard anyone in
FM19. In the last hour, I had problems with the rig getting stuck in transmit,
so I missed some activity trying to figure out what went wrong. Overall, it was
a pretty exciting Sprint.