[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad AI6O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad AI6O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 03:09:57 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 29

Call: AI6O
Operator(s): AI6O
Station: AI6O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   4      2
   40:  15     10
   20:   8      7
   15:   1      1
Total:  28     20  Total Score = 560

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting, heard at least four west coast stations at 28 after the hour on 15
meters.  Test starts and it takes over 4 minutes to work one, the others were
never heard.  20 meters much the same way and I stayed too long.  Bands were not
favorable at this QTH and the op did nothing much to help himself.  Gotta get
him trained right!  Poor ending in the ladder on my part but will be back on
next week.  Thanks for the QSOs and your patience.

Ed AI6O