[3830] 222FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 13:07:51 +0000
                    222 MHz Fall Sprint - 2023

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 51  Mults = 26  Total Score = 1,326

My Cross Country meet was moved back a day because of rain so I was able to
start on time. That was helpful since as others have noted, lots of activity at
the start with 35 QSO's in the first 40 minutes. Had to take a break to help the
XYL but managed one more contact just before 8 for 36 in the first hour.

For those who note declining Analog activity lessening their interest in
operating, my total was 44 on cw/ssb and the other 7 on FT8. A few easy grids
like FN10 and FM19 were not worked. I was flagged quite a few times in FM18 and
FN03 but guess no one was home as the sigs reported were quite strong. Best DX
West was K8TQK in EM89, South to AA4ZZ (EM96) and KM4KMU (FM16) and NE to K1DY.

Tnx to K1WHS and the regulars who get on Tuesday nights for helping create more
activity on 222. I even worked a couple of guys who didn't know there was a
sprint and had gotten on for the regular Tuesday night on 222.

73 and Hope CU on 432 next week. And tnx to the sponsors.

Jeff K1TEO