[3830] CQ WW RTTY KP2B SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu8eot@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KP2B SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 02:28:52 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: KP2B
Operator(s): LU8EOT(AB2O)
Station: KP2B

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Christiansted. USVI
Operating Time (hrs): 42:31
OpMode: 2BSIQ
Remote Operation

   80:   26       15       8     7
   40:  296       36      46    13
   20:  532       52      50    21
   15:  625       52      53    26
   10:  813       53      67    24
------------------------------------
Total: 2292      208     227    88  Total Score = 3,001,497

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Its was my first SO2R RTTY contest and 2BSIQ. Very interesting and enjoyable. I
operate with Flex 6600 and fortunatelly smartlink worked very well. Just lost
internet at station for two hours first nigth. Used simple dipole for 80 and 40
and KT34 tribander with some SWR issues.
I surpassed myself with 1800qs last year from ZF2WB (ZF5T) and this makes me
satisfied.
Special thanks to Jim WP3A/KP2B for allow me to use his station and my wife to
assisted me at any time at home. ;)

Thanks to all to beging in my log and See you soon!

73 Mark
LU8EOT ~ AB2O