[3830] CQ WW RTTY K6MTU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K6MTU M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 17:51:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: K6MTU
Operator(s): ND2T K6TD K6UFO
Station: K6MTU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Remote Operation

   80:   59       16       5     6
   40:  356       46      44    23
   20:  326       48      58    29
   15:  410       49      82    31
   10:  347       42      49    23
------------------------------------
Total: 1498      201     238   112  Total Score = 1,617,736

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Another RTTY contest from the great K6MTU Mountain Top station.
All operators remote, and one volunteer could never get his setup working,
so we only managed 36 of the 48 hrs, and essentially no Mult radio.
20m was crowded at the start, then at night we wish we had crowds on 80m...
Nice to have 10m open to Europe, and 15m was very good as well.  Worked
92 unique DXCC entities.

Flex 6700, Elecraft KPA1500
JK Mid-Tribander at 95 feet high
JK 4 el 40m yagi at 110 feet
80m 4-square array
VPN and TightVNC software
Writelog logging with MMTTY and 2Tone decoders