[3830] CQ WW RTTY DP9A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk4wa@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY DP9A M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 10:05:08 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: DP9A
Operator(s): DF4XF DH1TST DK1DSA DK4WA DL5YYM DL7UGN DL7URH DL8UAT DL9NDV
DM5JBN LE0N
Station: DP9A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Jessen

   80:  552       19      64    13
   40: 1078       46      87    29
   20: 1145       50     101    32
   15: 1048       52     103    33
   10:  448       41      79    28
------------------------------------
Total: 4271      208     434   135  Total Score = 7,930,062

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

For the CQWW RTTY it was just a side activity planned, as the construction of a
new ground anchor for a V160HD was planned on Friday and Saturday.
This went faster than expected on Friday, so we were finished on Friday evening.
So we went into the CQWW RTTY without any planning. Somehow it automatically
spread out quite well and a little bit got around. At night we were mainly qrv
with 2 stations. During the day between 2 and 4 stations, sometimes with 5
stations.
It was fun again.

73, for the team
Andy, DK4WA