[3830] ICWC MST N3RTW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST N3RTW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 04:03:07 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 0300Z Sep 26

Call: N3RTW
Operator(s): N3RTW
Station: N3RTW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM18

Total:  51  Mults = 40  Total Score = 2,040

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

IC-7300, OCF, 100W

Called CQ for over half the time, I think I did OK there though had some
problems with multiple callers and more brain farts than I want to admit.

20 was really weird, it's like signals would go away for minutes and then come
back. Switched to 40 which had more noise, so turned down the gain and called CQ
anyway. With about 10 minutes left I realized I hadn't tried 80 yet, the noise
wasn't as bad as it usually is, so I got myself over the 50 mark.