[3830] CQ WW RTTY DM7XX(@DF0SAX) SO(A)AB Youth HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dm7xx@darc.de
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY DM7XX(@DF0SAX) SO(A)AB Youth HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 18:27:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: DM7XX
Operator(s): DM7XX
Station: DF0SAX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
Class Overlay: Youth
QTH: JO61VE
Operating Time (hrs): 43
OpMode: SO2R

   80:  243        3      48     8
   40:  339       31      76    23
   20:  526       49      93    29
   15:  719       53      91    34
   10:  268       42      74    29
------------------------------------
Total: 2095      178     382   123  Total Score = 3,584,384

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Second time SO2R; still trying to optimise things.
Now DxLog instead of WinTest. Much improved logging as I can use two keyboards
now. But now getting performance problems with the computer...
PAs now running fine on all bands (problems on 10m and 15m last time) and no
cooling problems due to new fans. Just some hotswitching problems with the
MK2R.
Unfortunately I couldn't get a skimmer working as I don't have an RF limiter.

TRX: IC7610 and 7600 with MK2R
PAs: old russian one and OMPower
Antennas (used):
80m: GP
40m: Beam (3ele, shortened)
20m:  2*Beam (5ele and 4ele)
15m: Quad (4ele) and Beam (5ele)
10m: Quad (5ele)
Additionally for 10/15/20 little LogPer.
We have some more wire-antennas at our clubstation, but i forgot to use them
during contest:( For example our delta-loop for 40m.