[3830] CQ WW RTTY VY2LI SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VY2LI SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 12:57:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: PE
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   48      19      14     8
   20:   60      15      22    10
   15:   78      16      33    14
   10:   53       6      25    11
-----------------------------------
Total:  229      43      94    43  Total Score = 119,660

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Great conditions from this QTH; unfortunately, the operator wasn't feeling so
great...had to pull out with a couple of hours to go! N1MM crashed as I was
preparing setup a few days before the contest, so I was hobbled with a hybrid
operation, combining MMTTY and manual logging entry on N1MM. Made for some
awkward operating, reminiscent of the old days. My N1MM hour meter did not
record properly (showing 118 hours :)) since my radio was not communicating with
Logger. I assure you, I was well within the 24 hour period for Classic. Worked a
couple of new countries from my new QTH which I will call a win; however, left a
few on the table that I felt I should have put in the log. Thanks for the Q's
and putting up with the slow responses as I fumbled between keyboard and mouse.
73, Bill