[3830] CQ WW RTTY IS0JHQ SOSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, is0jhq@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY IS0JHQ SOSB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 11:41:30 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: IS0JHQ
Operator(s): OK8WW IS0JHQ
Station: IS0JHQ

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: Sorso
Operating Time (hrs): 25
Remote Operation

   80:  683      27      59    12
-----------------------------------
Total:  683      27      59    12  Total Score = 136,325

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

After many years I participated again in CQWW RTTY. Because I was not at home
but in Prague on business, I went to the whole contest remote. The first half of
the contest was marked by storm and strong QRN and calls were hard to decode.
Very poor activity from the east, apart from EA8 and CT3 there was no activity
from Africa. The best USA rate was in the last hour of the contest and some
multipliers were added. I hope to run the all band category next year. Thanks to
everyone for the QSOs and I look forward to hearing you all in the CQWW SSB and
CW on 80m...