[3830] CQ WW RTTY N2NT SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N2NT SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 10:59:17 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: nj
Operating Time (hrs): 6:45

   80:   24       3       12     3
   40:   97      22       21     7
   20:   78      22       22     7
   15:   97      15       31    10
   10:   54      13       19    14
------------------------------------
Total:  350      75      105    41  Total Score = 173,927

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

It was fun to figure out how to make RTTY qsos, it is not my thing :)
Apologies if I was an alligator, it was a kludgy set up. AFSK and poor
filtering. Didn't even have MMTTY installed on the computer until late Friday
night.
Mostly just CQd because I had trouble tuning in stations.
Fired up the old IC7800 and ACOM 2000A, and nothing blew up :)

Fun way to pass the time during the horrible weekend weather here in the NJ
area.

Congratulations to all who do RTTY seriously and made big scores.

CU in SSB and CW, where I know what I am doing :)

73, Andy N2NT