[3830] CQ WW RTTY W4MLB M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0oj@n0oj.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W4MLB M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 04:13:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: W4MLB
Operator(s): K5LD KO4AQF K4AOQ W7TSO KE0NRY KK4ZWC W4EE N0OJ
Station: W4MLB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MELBOURNE, FL USA
Operating Time (hrs): 36.5

   80:   11        8       3     5
   40:  316       45      47    16
   20:  410       48      54    21
   15:  234       38      54    21
   10:   72       20      24    16
------------------------------------
Total: 1043      159     182    79  Total Score = 799,680

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

8 members of the Platinum Coast Amateur Radio Society participated in this
year's running of the CQWW RTTY Contest. After a summer of station improvements
and work on antennas and feedlines, the station worked very well!

On Sunday, we noticed that 40m was much noisier than Saturday night, along with
somewhat poor conditions on almost all bands on Sunday afternoon. During the
weekend though, all bands seemed pretty good.

We had two of our members who had little experience with RTTY contesting or N1MM
Logger, but there was lots of learning this weekend and everyone of the
participants had fun!

73/DX,

Ryan, N0OJ
PCARS Contest Chairman